Women Veterans Alliance Vision
Our VISION is to connect over two million women veterans and our supporters, globally, with the purpose of sharing our talents, tools, and experience. We are committed to creating a community that Equips, Empowers, and Encourages women who have served our country with knowledge, mentorship, and career opportunities to achieve their greatest potential.
WVA is a nonpartisan organization. We partner with organizations that support the same mission of empowering women and/or veterans. To endure we need strong partnerships with businesses, nonprofits, government, community groups, veteran service organizations, and individuals.
Women Veterans Alliance Mission
Our MISSION is to create a community for women veterans through networking groups, community events, and conferences worldwide to provide opportunities to connect, grow, and thrive. We contribute to the overall well-being of women veterans through building a supportive community and providing resources and education.
- Career opportunities, advancement – relationship with major corporations.
- Connect with potential private and state employers to gain employment.
- Assist women that are looking to start or expand a business.
- Partner with professional women & Community Colleges to discover and enter desired careers.
- Directory of Women Veteran Owned Businesses to promote or connect with local and global businesses.
Women Veterans Alliance is a woman, disabled veteran owned small business, that was founded in 2015, by Melissa A. Washington a Navy Veteran who saw a need to bring women veterans together to equip, empower and encourage each other.