Women Veterans Alliance Vision
To CONNECT over 2 million Women Veterans (and our supporters) globally for the PURPOSE of sharing our gifts, talents, resources and experience. We are committed to creating a community that Equips, Empowers & Encourages women that have served our country with knowledge, resources, tools, mentorship, key insights, and career opportunities to discover & fulfill their greatest potential.
WVA is a nonpartisan organization. We partner with organizations that support the same mission of empowering women and/or veterans. To endure we need strong partnerships with businesses, nonprofits, government, community groups, veteran service organizations, and individuals.
Women Veterans Alliance Mission
Create a community both online and offline including local women veteran networking groups, community events, and national conferences worldwide which provide opportunities to connect, grow, and thrive. To contribute to the overall well-being of women veterans through building community.
- Career opportunities, advancement – relationship with major corporations.
- Connect with potential private and state employers to gain employment.
- Assist women that are looking to start or expand a business.
- Partner with professional women & Community Colleges to discover and enter desired careers.
- Directory of Women Veteran Owned Businesses to promote or connect with local and global businesses.
Women Veterans Alliance is a woman, disabled veteran owned small business, that was founded in 2015, by Melissa A. Washington a Navy Veteran who saw a need to bring women veterans together to equip, empower and encourage each other.