Inventory Control Trainee Folsom, CA
In this position you will be the owner of data integrity of internal and external planning systems and databases. This position requires strong attention to detail as well as developing relationships with customers. You will be required to perform with accuracy in a fast paced environment. You must be able to retain processes once you have received instruction and deliver to high standards across numerous iterations.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through relevant previous job and or internship experiences. This is an entry level position and will be compensated accordingly.
- This position is not eligible for employment-based visa/immigration sponsorship. Intel sponsors individuals for employment-based visas for positions where we experience a shortage of US Workers. These skills shortage roles are typically STEM contributing positions requiring a Master’s or PhD degree, or a Bachelor’s degree with three years’ related job experience. This position does not qualify for Intel Sponsorship because it is either (1) a non-STEM contributing position, or (2) a STEM position that only requires a Bachelor’s degree and less than three years’ experience
- Must be willing to lift up to 25 lbs once per day
- Must be willing to be active and move around all day
- This is an Essential Worker role and the candidate must be able to work on site in a full time capacity
- Previous Inventory Control Skills
- Willing to work up to 12 hour shifts, either day or swing
- Willing to wear closed shoes all day
- Willing to push carts up to a total distance of 500m
- Willing to perform detailed visual inspection tasks
- Experience with Computer Software
NOTE: This is an Intel Contract Employee position with a duration up to two years.
Inside this Business Group
Manufacturing and Product Engineering (MPE) is responsible for test development across product segments, supporting 95% of Intel’s revenue. We deliver comprehensive pre-production test suites and component/physical debug capabilities to enable high quality, high volume manufacturing.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.