Some important details about the study are below. If you are interested in participating, please
contact us at (949) 870-9249 or email@example.com
this information with families you know who would benefit from participating.
Who can participate?
A family must meet the following criteria:
● Father is a veteran or US service member who deployed in the US military
● Father and mother have a biological child between the ages of 7 and 16 years old
● Father, mother, and child all agree to participate in the study
There are additional study requirements as well. If you’re interested, one of our team
members will speak with you over the phone to learn more about your family and whether the
study would be a good fit for you.
What does the study involve?
The study is fully remote. During the course of one week, each family member will complete
● Fathers will complete a psychological interview, questionnaires, provide a saliva sample,
and monitor their sleep with a wrist device for one week
● Children will complete a brief interview, questionnaires, provide a saliva sample, and
monitor their sleep with a wrist device for one week
● Mothers will complete a series of online questionnaires
The study does not involve any treatment and there are no invasive procedures. Any family
member can choose to stop the study at any time if they are not comfortable.
Will we be paid for participating?
Yes, families are compensated $350 total for their time ($220 gift card for father, $100 gift card
for mother, $30 gift card for child).