An innovative, two-week program for veterans impacted by the invisible wounds of war and life.
- Any veteran of any discharge status is eligible for services.
- All costs are covered to include transportation, lodging, and food.
- We are outpatient so the veteran will stay offsite and have evenings and weekends free.
- We do provide financial grants through a community partner if the veteran is worried about loss of income while attending services.
- Family programming is a 2-day psychoeducation and is currently virtual. Family is how the veteran identifies family (can be girl/boyfriends, good family friends, etc. Anyone that assists them with their day to day lives).