EITS is seeking to hire a ServiceNow Developer for our Allen, TX office. The primary purpose of this role is to carry out development within Servicenow to a very high level
We’re looking for someone with experience developing on the Servicenow platform using the ServiceNow system. Certifications such as ServiceNow Fundamentals/admin/CSA is essential and Servicenow scripting and other Servicenow certifications are desirable.
You’ll have a good fundamental knowledge of other technologies such as networking including TCP/IP ports and firewalls, network protocols, IP networks, subnetting and network devices and will be acquainted with various IT infrastructure technologies, but you do not need to have specifically deep knowledge in one area.
This is a great role for an ambitious individual looking to expand their career within a market leading, truly global organisation who are investing in technology and investing in the ongoing development of our colleagues in order for us to continue to be the leaders in our field.
• Configuration/Customization of the Service Now system, including creating workflows.
• Hands-on design, development and deployment within the Servicenow platform.
• Use of scripting tools and Service Now functionality where required
• Act as a support contact for the business for various technologies.
• Performs integrations and process automation using Service Now Orchestration.
• Assist in maintenance of the ServiceNow platform carrying out platform upgrades, routine maintenance and dealing with incidents
• working within an Agile framework to deliver high quality development to our userbase
• Provide training to business and application owners when required
• Contribute to strategy of the global Servicenow strategy
• Write technical documentations as well as user friendly guides
• Support the Servicenow centre of excellence by monitoring standards and governance and promoting update sets through our production stack
• Create and maintain reports and dashboards as required.
• Performs system and integration testing
Required Experience and Skills:
• Significant Experienced developing within the Servicenow platform
• Experience with Integrations of 3rd party tools using (web services, REST, SOAP, email, MID, etc…).
• Servicenow Certified system Administrator.
• Hands-on experience with web UI development technologies that may include HTML, CSS, and AJAX.
• Knowledge of one or more of the following advantageous: HTML/CSS, AJAX, Jelly, JSON, AngularJS.
• Experience in CMDB, Discovery and integration with other external modules.
• Experience with ITSM, ITBM and ITOM
• Experience building test scripts in ATF
Experian is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Anyone needing accommodation to complete the interview process should notify the talent acquisition partner. The word “Experian” is a registered trademark in the EU and other countries and is owned by Experian Ltd. and/or its associated companies.
EOE including Disability/Veterans