You will be working as a part of an Automation team, identifying process and infrastructure automation that will save time and improve service. You will also play an active and dynamic role in improving the interface between all interested parties, facilitating knowledge flow to enable sharing and development of creative ideas. There is also an opportunity to mentor team members, share knowledge and train others.
Other functions include: – Initiate on-going ITSM efforts to simplify interactions between all relevant groups. – Bring about significant improvements and measurable business benefits by identifying, proposing, initiating and leading enhancements to existing approaches through automation or significant programs of improvement. Use a range of architectures, tools and frameworks to automate internal processes – Work closely with internal and external teams to understand business and functional requirements to develop automation, requirements and deliverables.
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications:
• Takes initiative, detail oriented, and demonstrates excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communications skills.
• 3-5 years of software development experience
• Experience with interacting and coding against APIs
• An understanding of database schemas, relational data design theory, and must be proficient in database and web development.
• Experience working in a complex distributed systems environment
• Experience working in an Agile, DevOps/DevSecOps environment
• tier analytics and problem solving
• Ability to work in a service-oriented team environment
• ServiceNow experience, especially form design, workflow automation a plus
• Infrastructure provisioning tools (such as Docker, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, CloudFormation) is a plus BladeLogic Experience a plus, –
• Front end technology (Angular JS/React JS) a plus.
Experian is the leading global information services company, providing data and analytical tools to our clients around the world. We have always believed that data has the potential to transform lives and create a better tomorrow. We are transforming data into something meaningful: helping businesses to manage credit risk, preventing fraud, targeting marketing offers and automating decision making. We have been named one of the “World’s Most Innovative Companies” by Forbes for 5 years in a row. Experian has operated at the center of Big Data since before the phrase was coined. Few companies can offer information services on an equivalent scale.
Experian IT Services is the centralized technology organization that globally supports all of Experian. Our organization is comprised of about 2,000 employees across the globe supporting and improving our business-critical IT environment/ ecosystem. Experian IT Services includes Infrastructure Services, Cyber & Information Security, and Enterprise Architecture. We drive growth through reusable technology providing quicker time to market for solutions, increased productivity, and a more secure environment.
EOE including Disability/Veterans