Did you know?
When most people think of veterans, they usually don't think about the countless women that have made the sacrifice to serve. Even though women have been serving in the military since the Revolutionary War
- Many women who have served do not identify themselves as a veteran. Some of the reasons:
- Did not serve in combat
- "Just" did 2 or 3 years
- Was in during peace time
- Women veterans may suffer in isolation without the community and support that they deserve.
- Women veterans are less likely to utilize their benefits that they have earned.
Women Veterans Alliance is here to change that!
Why it matters
Women Veterans Alliance provides the community, support, education and resources for them. You can make the difference by giving back to the women who have given so much serving our country.
Ways you can help:
Your support will help us reach more women
- Provide awareness, information, education & support
- Connect with education, housing and healthcare benefits
- Provide community and camaraderie through local and national events and conferences
- Bring together veterans, communities, and resources
- Direct resource for training and employment
When we can help a woman veteran we not only help her we help her family.
Honor these women today!
- Access to most up to date Education & Business Scholarship & Grant information
- Access to Member Portal and Member App
- Birthday Month Discount in WVA Store
- Digital Membership Card
- Receive member updates & Member Sticker
- Everything from Individual +
- Company name displayed on WVA website
- Bi-yearly advertisement
- Everything from Business Delta +
- Company Career page on WVA website
- Women Vet featured in WVA Blog
- Once a quarter display ad in Sisterhood Review (Open rate over 30% and delivery rate of 98.5%)
- Logo displayed on website
- Logo displayed on 1 WVA Wednesday Webinar
- Everything from Business Charlie +
- Promote veteran events on Veterans.Events online calendar as “featured” event
- Hosted Content- Single post across all platforms 2x a year
- Social Takeover- one post per platform up to five days 2 x a year
- Entrepreneur- Career- Education page- Display ad for a quarter on one of the pages
- 12 jobs posted on WVA site per year
- Opportunity to have co-hosted webinar
- Everything from Business Bravo +
- Logo in all SR and Wednesday Webinar emails with link to company website
- Unlimited jobs on WVA
- Marketing materials displayed at events WVA has a table at.
- Brochure placed in all new member packets & merchandise shipments
Patriotic Lifetime Members
James & Mara Morrison