We are now booking annual Traumatic Brain Injury training for 2020. If you would like to learn more about this topic please contact me.
- Presentations are tailored to the audience.
- The trainer is a certified brain injury specialist with Defense and Veterans Brain Injury Center.
- There is no cost for this training.
- This training can be done remotely or in person.
- Continuing education units (CEU) may be available.
- This training is for community partners working with veterans, service members or their dependents who have had a TBI/concussion or are at risk for obtaining one, clinical staff, veterans, service members, VA and DOD employees
Jessica Huckabay, MPH, CBIS
Certified Brain Injury Specialist, Regional Education Coordinator
Defense and Veterans Brain Injury Center
Palo Alto Veterans Institute of Research
Learn more about DVBIC Outreach and Education Program