KIDS, ADULTS & VETERANS WITH DISABILITIES
NEW TV SHOW FOR ANIMAL PLANET WITH PROVIDE YOU WITH A SPECIALLY TRAINED SERVICE DOG!
We are searching for KIDS, ADULTS & VETERANS WITH DISABILITIES who are in the Southern California area to be featured on a new TV show for Animal Planet that will provide you with a service dog trained especially to help you!
Do you know a CHILD or ADULT who:
* is disabled?
* or maybe is an amputee?
* perhaps is a veteran who is disabled?
* or has narcolepsy?
* has Tourettes Syndrome?
* is in a wheelchair?
* has Parkinson’s Disease
… or has ANY type of disability?
If you know someone who would benefit from having their own service dog, we want to hear from you!
A heartwarming new show for Animal Planet is looking for kids and adults with disabilities that would want a service dog trained especially to help them!
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number
3. City/zip where you live (must be SoCal area)
4. A brief description of your disability
5. recent photo(s) of yourself (jpg format please)
6. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!