LIVE Broadcast in person throughout the US and online.
April 27, 2024
Connecting Women Veterans
This year's theme:
Empowered Warriors: Navigating Transitions, Igniting Purpose, and Cultivating Well-Being
Engaging, Inspiring, & Motivating- Professional Development and Personal Growth
- Open to women veterans, active duty, guard, reserve, spouses and supporters who can watch online or join in person.
- Learn about organizations' programs and events.
- There are sponsorship opportunities available.
- Some locations may have a Friday evening activity
- Saturday live broadcast from multiple locations with phenomenal speakers!
- Starts at 9am Pacific/11am Central/12pm Eastern.
- Join in person or online.
Not able to join us in person? Don't worry, you can still join us online!
Partners and Locations
Interested in being a host location? Click here.
Registration is open. Click the location link to register.
- Los Angeles - LA Veterans Collaborative
- Sacramento - Women Veterans Giving
- San Diego - Foundation for Women Warriors
- San Francisco - Center For Land-Based Learning - Registration Opening Soon
Not able to attend in person?
No location near you?
Check Out Past Women Veterans Engage Events
What attendees are saying...
The event was amazing from the moment we checked in until the final hug goodbye. Hands down my favorite conference!
I loved the communication (email updates and within the app among attendees, Q&A during sessions).
Liked the camaraderie, how well it was organized, always someone there to help and guide you if you had a question. And how welcoming it felt. Wasn't uncomfortable or didn't feel out of place once.
It was inspiring to hear the stories of other service women who had gone through tougher times but came out stronger and fiercer. It made me want to keep pushing to win my city council race to help those that don't have a voice.
The Saturday speaker lineup was awesome!!! They were inspirational and I learned a few things from them. I was a remote attendee and using the Whova app made it easy to navigate and attend the sessions.
The Friday get together was great way for us to mingle and get to know or reacquaint with or sister veterans. Saturday event was super great with the lectures, I really appreciated Michele Jones and Sandy Adams. Both were informative, knowledgeable and peak my curiosity to learn more about the topic spoken about.
This event was wonderful, I have never had the chance to meet this many veteran women. Our group in Detroit was very diverse and we had women from all branches and times in the military.
I enjoyed the Friday event touring Detroit and also the following day's workshop event. All the presenters were good. However, I especially liked the first presentation on Transformational Leadership. I like the fact that Saturday's luncheon came from a veteran operated business. I also liked meeting new people. I liked the table decorations especially the female soldier figures.